SaharTech owns, maintains, operates all equipment for services rendered under the following URL's: http://www.sahartech.net.pk
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters pertaining to your account.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. In the event of a security or other incident, we may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site and particularly our message board forum. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may also tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and notify you of any maintenance, emergency or scheduled, as well as any other important information which you as a client should receive.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request.
- A person or company who acquires our business.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in a secure environment. In most cases only selected billing or administrative personnel have access to this information.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.